This teacher should get fired, it shows everything wrong with the educational system...

According to this woman, Obama will be giving free gas and pay for your mortgage if elected...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rep. Tim Mahoney...

Rep. Tim Mahoney of Florida has been caught cheating. Yet the media's reaction has played back more of what occurred with Mark Foley, Mahoney's predecessor than the scandal involving the Democrat. Why? Well they need all of the seats they can get for the left. Here is what bothers me, not the media coverage, because that was to be expected. It was Mahoney's statement. Mahoney released the following statement whole sitting next to his wife "I have not violated my oath of office, nor have I violated any laws, and I consider this to be a private matter, I take full responsibility for my actions and the pain I have caused my wife, Terry, and my daughter, Bailey. No marriage is perfect, but our private life is our private life, and I am sorry that these allegations have caused embarrassment and heartache. I have requested that the House Ethics Committee investigate the false allegations that have been repeated in the press. I want to be clear that I have not misused campaign funds and I am confident that when all the facts come to light, I will be completely vindicated."

He then continued to state that the release of this information so close to the elections was "politically motivated." Well I guess everything is, wasn't Mark Foley's outing "politically motivated?" The only difference Mr. Mahoney is that you ran on a campaign platform of "faith, family and personal responsibility." And what you did sir, not only stomps your entire platform, but it makes you a fraud. Furthermore, how "personally responsible" is it when you try and hush your mistress for the elections by giving her hush money?

The left is entitled to do whatever they want, and be as morally corrupt as they'd like, but it is only the right who is held accountable. This does not go unnoticed by the American people, though, and believe it or not they do care.

Update: A second affair has come out of the Mahoney story. It seems the first mistress got upset that she was not the only "other woman" and threatened to sue for sexual harassment. Rep. Mahoney then gave her the hush money so that she would not. Well it seems she will anyways. I thought he said he did nothing illegal? As far as I know sexual harassment is not legal in any state.

No comments:

Obama, Consistently Late...

I thought Politicking was illegal, the polls are an arms reach away...

Take his word for it, he didn't have the experience to run in 2008...

Bar None the best video on the net. Zo says what a lot of us feel...

Sec. 42, What is Changenism? He also said we should spend more...

Similarities between Obama and Ayers...

What Just Happened?...

Biden, How many letters in the word jobs? I think your campaign is full of the last 2...

Obama's Youth on the Parade...

Someone at CNN has integrity....

Spread the Wealth, Obama will punish your success...

Obama spent 1000 Sundays...

CNN found a grain of journalistic integrity...

Farrahkan speaks on Obama "The Messiah"...

The Obama Campaign, full of gaffes...

How could Obama not have known? He worked with Bernardine Dorhn, a Weather Underground Terrorist

The Obama Youth. Brainwashed kids is really sad to see.

Barney Frank gets lit up by O'Reilly...

Wow, the truth is leaking out thanks to You Tube

Wow, The Obama Youth. Only Communists have ever had that, Hitler's Youth, Castro, Chavez

Blame Dem. Barney Frank, not Bush

What are the two mortgage agencies called Obama?

Old, but Good. The President should know how many states are in the union.

So Obama, tell us who has the most negative attack ads...

Joe Cook, We Thank You! This was not paid for by the McCain campaign.

Bush was not alone, Biden said we should go in too. Obama was a Community Organizer at the time.